New product Darkroom Door - Love of Cats
-
DDRS258 Love of cats
On both of these cards the cats were stamped onto a colored background with
a black ink, and decolored the stamped images with bl...
Spelen met papier en kleur ... HEERLIJK! Ik wordt door velen geïnspireerd, hopelijk inspireer ik anderen... ik ben lid van het Design Team van MAGENTA Style (Canada) and PaperArtsy (UK), ......
Playing with paper and color ... NICE!
I am inspired by many, I hope I inspire others... I am Design Team member for MAGENTA Style (Canada) and PaperArtsy (UK).................................................
5 opmerkingen:
Mooie kaart Ellie en gefeliciteerd met je artikel in AS
groetjes Marja
Love this ATC! Beautiful background & Image. Greetings from Canada, Shirley
What a wonderful ATC, Ellie!!!
I am really sad that it's already traded! Wooohoooo :(
Hugs,
Claudia :)
That's such a beautiful stamp, Ellie - gorgeous!
Een reactie posten