oh, that is a beautiful ATC! I would gladly trade for it! ;-) (I'm a member of a really awesome trading group if you are interested!) Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Mixed Media Monthly.
NEW product Darkroom Door - Catch of the day..
-
Surprise: new product released at Darkroom Door...
more surprising is that Darkroom Door is back in business, now from the UK.
One of the newest release...
Spelen met papier en kleur ... HEERLIJK! Ik wordt door velen geïnspireerd, hopelijk inspireer ik anderen... ik ben lid van het Design Team van MAGENTA Style (Canada) and PaperArtsy (UK), ......
Playing with paper and color ... NICE!
I am inspired by many, I hope I inspire others... I am Design Team member for MAGENTA Style (Canada) and PaperArtsy (UK).................................................
5 opmerkingen:
this is also stunning - fabulous! Thanks for joining the Indigo Blu challenge this month and good Luck! Hugs rachel x
A wonderful springtime card, with a great background. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne
Love your ATC!Stunning design! Thanks for sharing it with us at TioT.
oh, that is a beautiful ATC! I would gladly trade for it! ;-) (I'm a member of a really awesome trading group if you are interested!) Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Mixed Media Monthly.
oh this is beautiful, ellie!! i love it so much! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com
Een reactie posten