NEW product Darkroom Door - Catch of the day..
-
Surprise: new product released at Darkroom Door...
more surprising is that Darkroom Door is back in business, now from the UK.
One of the newest release...
Spelen met papier en kleur ... HEERLIJK! Ik wordt door velen geïnspireerd, hopelijk inspireer ik anderen... ik ben lid van het Design Team van MAGENTA Style (Canada) and PaperArtsy (UK), ......
Playing with paper and color ... NICE!
I am inspired by many, I hope I inspire others... I am Design Team member for MAGENTA Style (Canada) and PaperArtsy (UK).................................................
6 opmerkingen:
Love yOur bumble bee ATC Ellie, thank you for joining us at Stamps and Stencils toni x
Love the stencilled layers and delicate colours!
A lovely ATC!
Beautiful ATC Ellie, great background.
Great ATC Ellie ! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Sue C x
Wonderful background to your ATC Ellie. The bee is gorgeous. Thanks for joining my challenge at Stamps & Stencils. Juliax
Een reactie posten