what beautiful colours, and I really like the flower stamp, good buy for second hand, I would not sell it if i had it ;) thanks for joining us at fun with atc's
New product Darkroom Door - Love of Cats
-
DDRS258 Love of cats
On both of these cards the cats were stamped onto a colored background with
a black ink, and decolored the stamped images with bl...
Spelen met papier en kleur ... HEERLIJK! Ik wordt door velen geïnspireerd, hopelijk inspireer ik anderen... ik ben lid van het Design Team van MAGENTA Style (Canada) and PaperArtsy (UK), ......
Playing with paper and color ... NICE!
I am inspired by many, I hope I inspire others... I am Design Team member for MAGENTA Style (Canada) and PaperArtsy (UK).................................................
8 opmerkingen:
Second hand is as good as new to me, Ellie! ;)
That stamp is really gorgeous. As is your ATC btw.
Thank you very much for joining us at FwATCs!
Hugs,
Claudia xx
wow mooi hoor!
what beautiful colours, and I really like the flower stamp, good buy for second hand, I would not sell it if i had it ;)
thanks for joining us at fun with atc's
Such lovely blended colours, Ellie, and a beautiful new/old stamp! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
Alison x
Mooie atc met prachtige kleuren Ellie.
Groetjes Janny
Het is een mooie ATC en die kleuren vind ik helemaal geweldig.
Groetjes Marlies
hele mooie achtergrond! Als je die zelf gemaakt hebt ben ik best benieuwd hoe je dat deed ;-)
It's a beautiful ATC-that's one of my favourite stamps!
Een reactie posten