Hello Ellie, thank you for joining the DT from SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW with your fabulous kittycat...wow love the colors and the shades of green, thank you for sharing, hugs terry xxxx
Ellie...another background that I really like. I am partial to greens and hues of blue. :) Your kitty cat stamp is really sweet. Thanks again for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy
New product Darkroom Door - Love of Cats
-
DDRS258 Love of cats
On both of these cards the cats were stamped onto a colored background with
a black ink, and decolored the stamped images with bl...
Spelen met papier en kleur ... HEERLIJK! Ik wordt door velen geïnspireerd, hopelijk inspireer ik anderen... ik ben lid van het Design Team van MAGENTA Style (Canada) and PaperArtsy (UK), ......
Playing with paper and color ... NICE!
I am inspired by many, I hope I inspire others... I am Design Team member for MAGENTA Style (Canada) and PaperArtsy (UK).................................................
2 opmerkingen:
Hello Ellie, thank you for joining the DT from SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW with your fabulous kittycat...wow love the colors and the shades of green, thank you for sharing, hugs terry xxxx
Ellie...another background that I really like. I am partial to greens and hues of blue. :) Your kitty cat stamp is really sweet. Thanks again for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy
Een reactie posten