Ellie thats beautiful. Also thanks for your comment at Dezinaworld. if you would like the grunge sheet you need to either email me or click on the donate button on the pages. my email addy is dezinaworld@gmail.com
New product Darkroom Door - Love of Cats
-
DDRS258 Love of cats
On both of these cards the cats were stamped onto a colored background with
a black ink, and decolored the stamped images with bl...
Spelen met papier en kleur ... HEERLIJK! Ik wordt door velen geïnspireerd, hopelijk inspireer ik anderen... ik ben lid van het Design Team van MAGENTA Style (Canada) and PaperArtsy (UK), ......
Playing with paper and color ... NICE!
I am inspired by many, I hope I inspire others... I am Design Team member for MAGENTA Style (Canada) and PaperArtsy (UK).................................................
3 opmerkingen:
Het straalt eenvoud uit, maar vertelt tegelijkertijd, dat dat het nodige werk heeft gekost....heel mooi.
groetjes, Alie :-)
geweldig mooi ellie
warme groetjes, anita
Ellie thats beautiful. Also thanks for your comment at Dezinaworld. if you would like the grunge sheet you need to either email me or click on the donate button on the pages. my email addy is dezinaworld@gmail.com
Een reactie posten