donderdag 5 januari 2012

ATC for challenge on MY MOJO MONTHLY for JANUARY


I am entering this in the MY MOJO MONTHLY for JANUARY

 

This is what Sarah from La-de-dah wrote : 'Sometimes you just want to 'be creative' but you don't always want to embark on a major project. Maybe you fancy test-driving a new technique or different colours. An ATC offers you an open door to ponder and play without any major tears if it goes wrong.'

So right, I tend to use newly found techniques on ATC's, so this challenge just fits me!
On this ATC you can see the result of me using waxpaper for the first time.
You must know, we cannot buy waxpaper on the roll here in Holland (not fare!), and I couldn't get some in the shops here as they were sold out. Until a blog-friend in Holland sent me some, off a role she got hold of when her husband went for a trip to the USA! lol

6 opmerkingen:

forgetmenot zei

Very pretty. No waxpaper in Holland-- wow, I'm not sure I could get by without it. Mickie :)

iene zei

mooi is hij geworden.
ik kwam vorig jaar op een internationale handwerkbeurs (ik was met een vriendin mee) een stand tegen waar ze o.a. een rollen waxpapier verkochten, gelijk ingeslagen dus!
(maar nog niks mee gedaan.....)(maar dan heb ik het maar vast ☺)
groetjes
Evelyn

Sarah zei

This is just such a lovely ATC and I love the vibrant colours, stamping and elegant flowers! Well done - a big success indeed with the wax paper. Thanks so much for joining in with My Mojo Monthly!
Sarah.

P.S. Kan hier geen hagelslag kopen...zucht.

Maggie zei

Gorgeous ATC!

Maggie H

Hettie zei

This is gorgeous Ellie. Going to have to look into stamping with wax paper - I am sure I have some from making lace patterns - if it is the same stuff.

peggy aplSEEDS zei

this is a very pretty ATC. i'm curious, what did you use the waxpaper for?
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS